Yes, I'm a big fan. He's cute especially when he smile. He's a very adorable personalities, he's funny, thoughtful, fun to be with, though I never met him. He's a very talented person too, an actor and the main vocalist of the band F.T. Island. I just love him.
I first saw him in a kdrama "You're Beautiful". Eventhough he is not the main actor, he's the cutest. His roll fit him. He acts as Jeremy, fun-loving, thoughtful, and sweet. Wow. My ideal mate, exactly. <3
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
During these past days, napapansin ko na laging nababanggit ang Caylabne resort sa mga lessons namin. 'Bout the beach, 'bout the ...
-
[ I got this pic from here ] Inspired siya kaya hindi ko na hahabaan ang isang 'toh .. Inspired siya kaya mag a-advance reading siy...
-
Oh how much I love photography :) I'm thinking of getting course photography in collage. It's really really REALLY interesting. I g...








2 comments:
hi.. .im really one of your avid fan... .i hope to see you so soon.. .love lots.. .may god bless you. .and good luck....
he's such a cutey. Love ya Hong ki ♥
Post a Comment