Monday, May 31, 2010

Here at my Lola (?) Chona's Birthday Celebration

It's been a long time na hindi ako nagpost ah. Hmm. Almost 2 .. 3 weeks? Wala naman kasi dapat ikwento eh. Out of ideas na 'ko since bakasyon. Sana magpasukan nalang. *sigh*

So anyway, I'm here at my grandfather's sister. It's Lola/Ate Chona's birthday. Haha I don't know if I should call her Ate or Lola because it feels like she's younger than she actually looks. She's al;ready 53 yet I think that she's only around 30. But because she's my Papa Boy's sister, I should rather call her Lola, don't you think? We came here at her house 1 hour ago, exactly 9PM. We did our usual routine of visiting our relatives, greeting, eating then talk. But because I'm only 13 years old, I'm kinda out of place in here. Well, there's Jonas, Liezel and others who are the same age as I am but we're not really close. It's funny because when I'm at my barkada's place I feel so comfortable, yet when it comes to relatives the shy part of me shows.

Lola Chona notice that I'm starting to get bored so she let me barrow their desktop computer. Oh and I realize that my laptop is a lot faster than I thought it was. Haha! Well, i'm not insulting other's PC, I'm just telling the truth. (I'm so meanie eh?)


I want to continue watching anime but I'm using other's PC. My, my..
I'm thinking what I should do, hm. Youtube? Facebook? WAAAAH !! I'm completely BORED.

1 comments:

HanaYuki♥ said...

` Yehehe :3

Post a Comment

Popular Posts