Sunday, March 21, 2010

a survey ..


iloveyouohsomuch.
Created by tigerfan1205 and taken 176 times on Bzoink
Name please?: oh uhm. beverly -- (eep!)
What is the weirdest hairstyle you have ever had?: A,VERY short hair like RIHANN it was first day of high school.
Are holidays as fun for you now as they were when you were younger?: I guess so :]
Can you do a flip on a trampoline?: no (?)
Do you have any really weird friends?: YES YES YES! They're all wierd ._.
Why do you like or not like your school?: I kinda dislike my school because of the rules esp .. NO CP ALLOWED - would you believe that? ugh
What is your favorite song to sing?: anime songs and KPOP .. I love 'em xD
Do you like hotdogs? What do you put on them?: haHa I do, but I don't really eat it very often ..
When is your birthday?: October 9 ..
Do you have any friends named Katie?: no, I don't.
Do you text a lot? Who was your last text from?: HELLO NO! I don't know why but I hate texting. 
Favorite fast food place to eat is?: hm .. can't remember.
Do you like caesar salad?: uhm .. ?
Ever dated a person named Kyle?: no.
Who is your favorite person, and why?: my .. uhm .. my .. my .. I DON'T KNOW!!!
When did you first get a cell phone?: When I was in fifth grader, it's a present from my mom :]
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: no, I don't.
Know anybody by the name of George?: again, NO.
What is your 5th period class? Do you like it?: hm .. Kinda like it I guess. 
Do you have a Myspace or Facebook?: YUP. add me shavi_ylreveb@yahoo.com.ph
Do you own a pair of footy pajamas?:  . . ..
Do you like soup? What kind?: I guess ..
Do you like loud and crazy people, or calm and quiet?: LOUD AND CRAZY PEOPLE .. WAHAHA!
Did you attend a preschool?: yup. :]
Have you ever been in trouble for something you honestly didn't do?: yeah. And it's horrible!
Do you have any pets?: yup. Lulu :]
Did you ever wish you could be homeschooled?: NO! NEVER! urgh
Do you like water or pop better?: water ..
Hamburgers or hotdogs?: burgers ..
Do you think you could go a day without talking?: I CAN'T.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts