Thursday, June 10, 2010

Orientation S.Y. 2010-2011

4579687314_c1ef31a270_b_large



[photo from here]

It's still early morning when my Mama Mely woke me up. I ate my breakfast, took a bath, then shroom~ GO!

I saw my classmates sitting on the bench, so I hurriedly walk straight to them. I didn't hesitate to approach them, since I've known them for a year.  And as usual, maingay. :)) When the program started, we didn't listen to it at all. Chika minute muna. HAHA. Maraming nakakapansin sa'min kasi ang gulo-gulo naming tropa. Good thing hindi kami pinag initan. Since we're known as the most noisiest class in campus, nakakahiya pero who cares? HAHA. :))

After an hour, nagsimula ng magbigayan ng mga books. Aaaand magulo parin kami kahit sa pila. LOL.
This time, our class adviser will be Teacher Dowie Orsal. I'm sure magiging maayos ang class namin since mahigpit si T. Dowie. Hindi na magiging makalat. Hehehe :D I don't like to put some comments about her here. Delikado na baka may masabi akong inappropriate. :)

I wonder kung may new classmates ako. Oh, star section nga pala ang II - Diamond, so medyo special ang mga students. T_T WAH ! Hindi ko na magiging classmates 'yung iba kong friends. Teacher Dowie said that our room will be the Rm. 2-D. Near 3rd year and 4th year's class rooms. Oh how I missed my school :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts