Thursday, April 29, 2010

Survey time: Part 1


Give the top 10 list of the things that make you happy:

1. Sweets
2. Anime
3. Ice cream
4. internet
5. Friends
6. Dogs
7. Accessories
8. Music
9. Clothes
10. Party

Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself:

1. I eat ice cream a lot, especially when I feel down. Haha I just LOVE it :)
2. I collect headbands.
3. Mind games is my thing. And when I say mind game, it means playing with persons mind (and heart). PS. I doesn't mean that I play bookworm or something.
4. I can compose songs when I'm in a dramatic mode .. in just one day.
5. Mas marami akong kinakaing ulam kesa kanin. LOL


Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing:

1. Alwie
2. Mom
3. Tita Mean
4. Zyrah
5. Coleen

Link the blog of the person who awarded you:

Unfortunately, NO ONE. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts